Saturday, October 6, 2007

Inside Passage












My parent's had a wonderful Alaska inside passage cruise trip planned for over a year. My Dad had been looking forward to taking this trip for many years. As it turned out the their trip was scheduled for the second week David and I moved to Alaska. So I fiqured why not see how much it would cost if tagged along (fun for them, right!). The third person cost was only $99 (they just had to share their room with me, he he). Whahooo!!! Needless to say I went. Here are some pictures of our trip.

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Yay!!! Looks great!

Annie said...

Where are the pictures you crazy cat?

Autumn and Doug Smith said...

Hey Cindy,
Its Autumn (Spence) Smith. My sister has your brothers link to his blog and she said yours was on his. It is fun to see what everyone is doing from highschool. That is so neat you live in Alaska. Doug and I went on an Alaskan cruise this summer to the inside passage. It was so fun. So do you talk to the other girls from high school? I just started a blog this month too. I am not very good at it yet. You should take a look it is dougandautumnsmith.blogspot.com
Let me know what you are up to.
Later,
Autumn